Imbalances in the Root Chakra may cause anxiety disorders and physical imbalances. These 15 powerful Root Chakra affirmations will assist you in staying grounded and connect to your higher self.
15 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations to Get Grounded
1. I am supported and protected throughout all the challenges I may face in life.
2. I have a healing light within me.
3. I am taking care of my physical body. My reward is health and happiness.
4. Serenity is my natural state of mind.
5. My needs are met now and always.
6. I find love, light, healing, and contentment in my sacred place.
7. I am safe and blessed.
8. I deserve and will attract only good and positive things.
9. I confidently trust that all of my needs are met.
10. I honor the journey and allow in the peace of knowing the divine is always with me.
11. I am inherently abundant.
12. My mind and my body work together in perfect harmony.
13. I release all that isn’t serving my highest and best on my journey at this time.
14. I trust in my own inner strength to empower me and guide me in my life.
15. I release any fear and anxiety with every breath.
How to Balance Your Root Chakra
Meditating will help you balance your root chakra. I like to find a quiet spot, light a candle, and have some relaxing music playing in the background.
Sit or lie in a comfy position. Close your eyes and breathe deeply in and out, counting on every exhale till you reach twenty. Note any thoughts that pass through your mind, but softly let them go.
Picture the Muladhara chakra at the bottom of your spine. Picture it as a round red light twirling such as a wheel. Center on the color and this chakra’s purpose as the center of power for how you translate and react to the physical world.
Yoga, mantras, and crystals can also help to open and balance your root chakra.
55 Self Love Affirmations for Healing